1. What’s your favourite form of exercise?
Errrr probably playing basketball
2. What was the last thing to physically hurt you?
I think I hit the side of my bed with my leg and that hurt
3. Do you typically remember details of your dreams?
4. What was the last concert you went to?
5. What was the best concert you’ve been to?
6. Where’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
7. What did/do you plan to take in college/university?
Health sciences but I don’t know what I want to do anymore
8. What do you like on your pizza?
9. What movie are you looking forward to seeing?
I don’t think there is one
10. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
11. Do you enjoy camping?
12. What is your favourite thing about your body?
Probably my teeth or my arms
13. What is something you’d like to improve about yourself (not physically)?
I would like to be more emotionally stable
14. Favourite Harry Potter book/movie?
I love all the movies and too lazy to read the books
15. Could you live without meat?
16. Do you find “Blurred Lines” offensive?
Never really listened to it properly like that to take offense
17. Do you consider yourself to be a part of any fandom?
18. Favourite alcoholic drink?
Errrrr don’t have one
19. Describe your typical Friday night:
20. What temperature do you consider “too cold” to be outside?
I don’t actually know what the temperature is half the time so can’t really say
21. Girls: Do you wear makeup? Boys: Do you wish it were more socially acceptable for boys to wear makeup?
To work yes and on other occasions
22. What’s your favourite board game?
Don’t have one
23. What’s your favourite olympic sport to watch?
24. Do you regularly experience pain in any part of your body?
25. Have you been to Disney World?
26. Do you use conditioner?
27. Do you have any tattoos? What are they of?
28. Favourite Beatles song?
Don’t have one
29. Last place you flew to on a plane?
30. What kind of phone do you have?
31. What’s your dream car?
Golf or Mitsubishi mirage
32. Are you craving anything at the moment? If so, what?
Just food haha
33. How would you describe your personal style?
Whatever I feel like
34. What’s the funniest movie you’ve seen?
Too tough to choose
35. Do you smoke weed?
Have once, probably won’t ever again
36. Have you tried acid?
37. What food could you eat every day and not get sick of?
There’s just so many
38. Do you take any medications?
39. Do you try to stay friends with your exes?
40. Do you watch any reality shows?
41. Have you ever met someone in real life who you met first online?
Don’t think so
42. When were you last sick?
Errr a while ago I’m pretty sure
43. Do you worry a lot?
Hahaha I stress and worry over everything!!
44. Do you cut your fingernails or do you bite them?
45. What time do you typically go to bed?
46. What kind of job do you have?
I am a receptionist
47. What’s your favourite junk food?
Salt and vinegar chips !
48. How much would you be willing to pay to see your favourite band play live?
Not too much, I’m not one of those people who are really into concerts
49. Does Europe or Asia sound more appealing to you for a vacation?
50. Favourite & least favourite piercing on the preferred sex:
Fav: don’t think I have one
I don’t understand what’s happened for you to just ignore me. I genuinely thought our friendship was stronger than that.
And no one else’s, always.
You can’t pick and choose when you want to be a good friend to someone.
You can’t take them for granted and constantly let them go that little bit extra for you and never return it.
You can’t just talk to them whenever you feel like, even when they try really hard to make conversation.
I am literally so sick of giving so much effort into friendships when the other person couldn’t give a shit about me.
Your loss, because I am a good friend and you didn’t deserve to have me as one.
Maybe when you decide to actually stop treating me like I’m not worth it, then we can be friends again - but until then, it was nice knowing you.